As a choir we offer:
- Fellowship and fun.
- A Christian choir that is open to people of all faiths.
- The opportunity to take part in public performances and charitable events as well as social outings.
The only requirements of membership are enthusiasm and the desire to spread the love of Christ through song.
As a member we also encourage you to:
- Be respectful and supportive to all members
- Respect the leaders
- Attend meetings promptly and inform one of the leaders if you are unable to attend.
- Keep your mobile phone off or silent during practices and events.
We welcome people from all walks of life. No audition necessary. Just come along and join us at one of our practices. We would love to meet you!
We ask for a small donation of £5 every quarter (3 months) to help with costs, but this is entirely voluntary and not obligatory.
Choir practices are on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month at 7.30pm until 9pm at Shrewsbury Chapel, Norfolk Park. For full details please see the practice and events page.